“Voices In Conflict” cast and credits
Voices In Conflict was produced by the Theater Arts II class of Wilton High School in Wilton, CT. These credits are from the VIC webpage and from the Fairfield Theater Company program. Inquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
- Sarah Anderson
- Nick Basile
- Erin Clancy
- Afton Fleming
- Devon Fontaine
- Seth Koproski
- Chris Kozlowski
- Natalie Kropf
- Nick Lanza
- Cameron Scott Nadler
- Jimmy Presson
- Allie Rizzo
- Tara Ross
- Dagan Rossini
- Taylor Telyan
- Mike Ward
- Director/Producer: Bonnie Dickinson
- Dramaturge: Willie Holtzman
- Musical Director/Composer/Sound Design/Guitar: Andy “A. J.” Gundell
- Percussionist: Joe Bonadio
- Assistants to Ms. Dickinson: Jill Sapenoff, Courteney Stack
- Stage Manager: Jill Sapenoff
- Choreography: Courtney Stack
- Costumes: Marty Kozlowski, Afton Fleming, Jill Sapenoff
- “Angels”: John Levinson, Chip Meyrelles
- “Iraqi Rap: You’re Welcome”*: Gundell/Morris/Miles
- “The Wall”: Gundell
- “Prayer”: Gundell/Gold/Stewart
- *Tracks programmed by Harvey Morris
- Sandy Soson
- Philip Goiran
- Martin Garbus
- Peter DuBois
- Art Meets Commerce
- The Wonderful Parents of the Cast
- Stanley Tucci
- Joe Pantoliano
- Chris Durang
- Fairfield Theatre Company
- Vineyard Theatre
- Culture Project
- The Public Theatre
- Eileen Wiseman
- We have chosen to read the words of several soldiers from a feature documentary entitled The Ground Truth. We gratefully acknowledge that this is being used with the kind permission of Focus Films.
- We have also chosen several interviews from a book called In Conflict by Yvonne Latty. We gratefully acknowledge these are being used with the kind permission of the author.
- Stuff Happens by David Hare. Material used with the kind permission of the playwright.
- Baghdad Burning: Girl Blog from Iraq by Riverbend. Material used with the kind permission of Feminist Press.
- Excerpt from Chasing Ghosts by Lt. Paul Rieckhoff. Material used with the kind permission of the author.
- Excerpt from the essay “I Miss Iraq. I Miss My Gun. I Miss My War” by Brian Mockenhaupt. Material used with the kind permission of the author.
- Excerpt from “Two Letters from Two Soldiers: Marc Delgado and Ian Stewart” from Newsweek Special Issue, April 2, 2007.
- Excerpt from Lt. Melissa Stockwell’s interview with CNN Anchor Rob Marciano, June 12, 2005.
- “Wish You Were Here” by Corporal Joshua Miles and all the boys from 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines, Kuwait. International War Veterans’ Poetry Archive.
- Excerpt from letter home, PFC Daniel Parker, Esquire February, 2004.
- “AB Negative (Surgeon’s Poem)” from Here, Bullet by Brian Turner, US Army Infantry Patrol Leader, Iraq War Used with the kind permission of Alice James Books.
- Excerpts from letters to Bonnie Dickinson from Col. Chuck “M,” Camp Victory, Baghdad.
- Excerpts from letter home, Spc. Wilfredo Perez Jr., Norwalk, CT. With the kind permission of his loving family.